Up to [XFree86 CVS] / xc / programs / xhost
CVS log for xc/programs/xhost/xhost.c
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
Default branch: MAIN
Bookmark a link to:
Current tag: xf-4_0_99_3
- [select for diffs]
, Tue Jan 30 22:06:21 2001 UTC (12 years, 3 months ago) by tsi
Changes since 3.13: +4 -2 lines
Diff to previous 3.13
99. Improve determination of primary adapter (Marc La France).
98. Fix PPC xf86sym.c compile problems (Marc La France).
97. Fix int10 option handling for drivers that cann xf86CollectOptions()
before calling int10 (Marc La France).
96. Properly detect unassigned MMIO address in ATI driver (Marc La France).
95. Fix default compilation on Sparc/Solaris (Marc La France).
94. Fix typo in Linux/Arm configuretion (Marc La France).
93. By default, don't build libGLU on libc5 systems (Marc La France).
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of
a file. You may select a symbolic revision name using the selection
box or you may type in a numeric name using the type-in text box.