Up to [XFree86 CVS] / xc / programs / Xserver / hw / xfree86 / drivers / ati
CVS log for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati/atioption.h
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
Default branch: MAIN
Bookmark a link to:
Current tag: xf-4_0_99_901
- [select for diffs]
, Fri May 18 19:22:28 2001 UTC (12 years, 1 month ago) by tsi
Branch point for:
Changes since 1.7: +2 -2 lines
Diff to previous 1.7
551. More build & warning fixes (Marc La France).
550. Fix bug that caused hardware cursors to be temporarily moved during mode
switches (Marc La France).
549. Optimise HARDWARE_CURSOR_AND_SOURCE_WITH_MASK case (Marc La France).
548. Move xf86CursorScreenRec definition into xf86CursorPriv.h
(Marc La France).
547. Fix BIOS retrievals in MGA driver (Marc La France).
546. Fix ATIProbe() for newer Rage128 and Radeon chips (Marc La France).
545. Add temporary workaround in ATI driver for interrupts that occur on
PowerPC's upon PCI master-aborts (Marc La France).
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of
a file. You may select a symbolic revision name using the selection
box or you may type in a numeric name using the type-in text box.