Up to [XFree86 CVS] / xc / programs / Xserver / hw / xfree86 / drivers / ati
CVS log for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati/atiio.h
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
Default branch: MAIN
Bookmark a link to:
Current tag: xf-4_0_2a
- [select for diffs]
, Wed Oct 11 21:52:56 2000 UTC (12 years, 7 months ago) by tsi
Changes since 1.9: +4 -26 lines
Diff to previous 1.9
751. Fix int10 so that it rejects BIOS's that are not aligned on a 512-byte
boundary (Marc La France).
750. Fix int10 for ISA adapters on Alpha's (Egbert Eich).
749. Fix for ATI ISA adapters on Alpha's or with -configure (Marc La France).
748. Fix stupid clock probe bug in ATI driver (Marc La France).
747. Reorganise ATI driver in preparation for futuure changes
(Marc La France).
746. Formatting changes to hsync/vrefresh messages (Marc La France).
745. Fix spurious free() when using an ISA adapter (Marc La France).
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of
a file. You may select a symbolic revision name using the selection
box or you may type in a numeric name using the type-in text box.