CVS log for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/common/xf86pciBus.h
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
64. ATIProbe() and atimisc changes: - Port to common layer's domain scheme; - Replace AVOID_CPIO and AVOID_NON_PCI rchitecture-specific #define's with run-time checks and implement new common layer infrastructure to allow this to happen; - Replace endianness compile-time checks with run-time ones; - Deal with certain spurious I/O errors; - No longer consider IOBase when matching adapters to device sections This re-instates support for all ATI adapters on all architectures supported by the common layer (Marc La France). 63. Make sparse I/O masks more portable throughout the server (Marc La France).
802. Licence update. (except client-side libraries)
Add/update copyright and license notices.
181. Simplify internal interfaces in the PCI code and remove the Xserver's interference with normal PCMCIA operation (Marc La France).
254. Treat PCI-to-MCA and PCI-to_EISA bridges as PCI-to-ISA (Marc La France). 253. Correct the server's understanding of CardBus resource ranges (Marc La France). 252. Ignore unconfigured (and mis-configured) PCI-to-PCI and PCI-to-CardBus bridges (Marc La France). 251. Prevent infinite loops during VGA re-routing (Marc La France). 250. Add a framework for bus bridge drivers and use it to rework the handling of Sun's Simba P2P bridges (Marc La France).
avoid a conflict with 'struct pci_io' in pciio.h on FreeBSD and OpenBSD
99. Fixed i810 crash on vt switch due to call to Sync() while switched away (Andris Pavenis). 98. Fixed MGAG550 HW Cursor (Laure-Amelie Couturie). 97. Added Xv support to neomagic driver (Shigehiro Nomura). 96. Implemented cross compile environment (Egbert Eich). 95. Added AMD x86-64 architecture support (Egbert Eich). 94. Fixed memory leaks in xkb code (Egbert Eich). 93. Fixed several memory leaks in the config file parser and initialization routines (Egbert Eich). 92. Added CardBus bridge support (Egbert Eich). 91. Fixed strdup() define in glx (Egbert Eich). 90. Extended xf86misc extension to support changing the mouse device (Egbert Eich). 89. Replaced strdup() in xf86Configure.c with xalloc()/strcpy() to avoid conflicts when using internal malloc (Egbert Eich). 88. Extended memory debugging: Added signal handler to trigger a memory debugger dump on SIGUSR2 when compiled with memleak support (Egbert Eich). 87. Set vtSema to FALSE when suspended by APM to catch calls to 2D accel functions (Egbert Eich). 86. Implemented mouse protocol detection by analyzing data stream (Egbert Eich). 85. Added PnP mouse detection for PS/2, ImPS/2 and older MS serial mice (Egbert Eich). 84. Fixed gamma correction code for Trident 9397 (Alan Hourihane). 83. Fixed C&T driver to avoid initialization of video in non-linear mode (Egbert Eich). 82. Changed C&T driver to allow video even if acceleration is disabled (Egbert Eich). 81. Attempt to implement a more consistent handling of HW cursor in C&T driver (Egbert Eich). 80. Fixed MGA driver to make HALlib work with VESA framebuffer modes (Egbert Eich). 79. Reworked Rendition driver (Egbert Eich). 78. S3 Virge driver: added minimal gap between SyncStart and HDisplay to avoid video lockups (Egbert Eich). 77. Fixed memory leaks in S3 Savage driver (Egbert Eich). 76. Modified several drivers to do int10 initialization using the VBE functions instead of calling int10 directly (Egbert Eich). 75. Fixed video support and mode initialization in Silicon Motion driver, removed wait for v-retrace (Egbert Eich). 74. Misc fixes to SiS driver (Thomas Winischhofer). 73. Added support for 1400x1050 screen in Trident driver (Egbert Eich). 72. Fixed several video issues for Trident CyberBladeXP chips (Egbert Eich). 71. Added probe for Tseng ISA chips (Egbert Eich). 70. Added 'KGAUniversal' option to generic vga driver which changes handling left overscan to work also on chips with C&T core (ie all C&T and Intel graphics chips) (Egbert Eich). 69. Modified int10 code to map area between V_BIOS and SYS_BIOS instead of copying it. Copying causes problems if legacy devices map MMIO registers there (Egbert Eich). 68. Implemented an extended int10 init function to allow passing flags (Egbert Eich). 67. Implemented optional handling of BIOS video mode scratch area in int10 code (Egbert Eich). 66. Again modified MTRR range splitting (Egbert Eich). 65. Added funtions to VBE to save and restore a video mode (Egbert Eich). 64. Added missing commas to symbols/us_intl (Hans Lunsing). 63. Added Ungherese (qwerty) support (Koblinger Egmont). 62. Added Euro symbol for hungarian kbd layout (Koblinger Egmont).
701. Fix to xterm InsertChar() to handle cases where cur_col + n ends up past the end of the line (Andreas Schwab). 700. Added keyboard layouts for PowerMac (Olaf Hering). 609. Fixed Macintosh keyboard layouts (Olaf Hering). 608. Fixed build when BuildServer defined NO (Egbert Eich). 607. Fixes for C&T 69030 (David Bateman). 606. Fix for locale setting in Xlib and Xt using getlocale() from glibc5 (Egbert Eich). 605. Added handling of i5/686 and k6 compiler defines to Imake.cf (Philipp Thomas). 604. Added support for non-English locales in xload (Egbert Eich). 603. Fixed memory initialization in Xlib (Vladimir Nadvornik). 602. Fixed memory initialization in xdm (Egbert Eich). 601. Rudimentary S390 support (Ruediger Oertel, Bernhard Kaindl). 600. Enabled support for compressed xpm-files (Stefan Dirsch). 599. Added support for Czech querty keyboard (Jan Holesovsky). Some fixes for ia64 (). 598. Added CPU to Screen Color expansion to Neomagic driver (Egbert Eich). 597. Added support for hotkey display output switch for Neomagic driver (Egbert Eich).
adding notification callbacks for server state change fixing a VT switch bug adding code to handle RAC and asynchronous events
See detailed list in CHANGELOG to be submitted later
add XFree86 tag